Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Girls Are Chasing Him Already...

So...We have moved already and we now live in Preston..Not only 2 days after moving Christian receives a card from Grace telling him that she misses him and wants him to be her partner in the Talent Show this upcoming Spring..They had a playdate together yesterday and she told him that when she grows up, she is going to marry my son and that her sister is going to be the ring bearer..OMG.....I don't know what I am going to do when he grows up and the girls are REALLY chasing him..He is my baby ; ( Anyhow..He made this card for her and sent it to her. I think he likes her too..He is always SMILING up a storm around her or whenever she calls him..

Click to play A card for Grace...
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

0 comments: