Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spongebob ~ Ants In the Pants!

I feel as though I must share this! This was sooo FRICKIN FUNNY! So Phoenix and I are playing the game called, " SPONGEBOB, ANTS IN THE PANTS ", and you have to make the plastic ant jump into spongebob's pants, so I said to Phoenix, " Look Phoenix, you got an ant in Spongebob's Pants! SO..He goes into the bathroom, checks his underpants, and says, " MOM, I DON'T HAVE ANY ANTS IN MY PANTS ". We all just started cracking up laughing! It was the cutest thing and I just wanted to share it with you! : )

1 comments:

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

That SO sounds like a game you would play with your kids! I think Tina's got ants in the pants ya hyper girl! LOL!

You should enable the feature "follow this blog", and I'll follow ya. It's those square things that show who reads your blog. You should follow me too!