Friday, January 30, 2009

Beautiful Winter Day at the Park!!

There was a little boy at the park that allowed Phoenix to ride his car..OMG...he was running into everything..I am surprised he didn't have whiplash..As you can tell by this picture..HE HAD A BLAST!

Christian enjoying Miniature Rock-Climbing!

Don't ask! She gets the silly faces that she makes from her momma..thatz Jessica's mmm..hmmm.girl look...I must say..I was very surprised that she played at the park..She thinks she is too big but she is not...


Phoenix was very happy to be at the Park on Friday. He has been non-stop bugging me to go and the weather was perfect on Friday. 52 degrees baby!



He is a dedicated Raven's fan..What can I say?? I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!!




Christian sporting in his Raven's Jersey..Jessica is like..Mom..take the picture already..hello? And Phoenix looks like he needs to sneeze but actually he was was talking to me and has gum in his mouth too if ya look real close...





Above I added some Pictures of my 3 silly monkeys playing at the park on Friday! It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY for the Park. 52 Degrees. Phoenix has been constantly asking me to go to the park and I am glad that I got the opportunity to take him when it wasnt soooo cold...Now..Itz back to the Freezing Weather again..Enjoy the Pics : )





0 comments: