Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My 3 Babies

It's hard to believe how much my kids have grown. They are each different with their own unique personalities! Phoenix is very intelligent for being 2, he says to his daddy, We going to the bank, make deposit, I get Wollipop! He loves his Wollipops! He has a bad habit of biting his fingers, so i say to him, fingers out of your mouth, or mommy will have to smack your hand, ( I don't like saying that to him, but goodness, he literally takes the skin off of his poor little fingers! Anyway, Mommy had her finger in her mouth and he said to me, " FINGERS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ". YOU WANT ME TO SMACK YOU..SO HE COUNTS 1-2-3 AT ME...COMES OVER TO ME AND SMACKS MY HAND.He said do it again, I smack you! It's hard to believe Jessica will be going into the 7th grade next year..I am soo glad she is not boy crazy..most girls her age right now...are boy crazy! She will say a boy is cute..but stil thinks they have cuties...Thank God....She loves to draw with her Calligraphy Set, she favors her little brother Phoenix who I think he is a split image of her when she was his age! Christian is going to be in first grade next year..Time flies by fast ..my baby was just in kindergarden and now going to be starting grade 1 : ( He loves to play video games with his daddy...He is at his stage where he likes to mock you, not good! Mommy has been getting on him about that! He is doing soo good learning to read, and his writing is not bad for being in kindergarden..He loves school..All the little girls love him : ). I cherish every moment that I have with my kids...They grow soo fast! I try to put everything else aside, as far as leaving it for later so I can spend time with them!

0 comments: